Tuesday, September 16, 2014

9-16-14

Reflect on this quote. Give an example of a time in your life that this might have been the case.
In this quote Ben Franklin is saying that if you don't prepare then you cant succeed to the most. This has happened to me before when I didn't study for a test and didn't get what I wanted but it was all my fault because I was probably presented with multiple chances to avoid that. This also happens a lot in daily life. Some examples would be if some random person had a job and had to work the next day, they would have to prepare for the next day by setting an alarm more than likely. Another example could be of a student who is running late for school but only because they woke up late. That is why this quote from Ben Franklin is absolutely true and relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment