Monday, October 6, 2014

10-6-14

Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

This weekend was great because the Royals won the game against the Angels to advance into the ALCS! I went to the game with a friend and my family and we tailgated before and after. During some parts of the game, the rain was nearly going sideways into my sections face yet the Royals were doing so good that all of the fans stayed standing up and cheering. The temperature dropped down to about 50 degrees but luckily I brought a jacket. Good job Royals for protecting the palace and good luck in the ALCS! GO ROYALS!!!



http://m.royals.mlb.com/news/article/96499958/drama-of-game-163-looms-in-american-league-and-national-league-races

No comments:

Post a Comment